“Design-Based Thinking Training” will be held online within the scope of the IMECE Project.
About the content of the training:
- Working Processes of Designers
- Systematically Sorting of Human-Oriented Techniques
- Innovative-Approached Solution Methods for Problems in Our Designs and Businesses
The IMECE project, carried out by the Habitat Association and UNHCR, aims to improve the means of living of refugees and host communities in Turkey by contributing to their entrepreneurial capacity and employability. In order to increase the participation of individuals and their contribution to the economy, entrepreneurship and employment trainings are organized in 6 project provinces (Istanbul, Ankara, Hatay, Mersin, Gaziantep, Denizli) within the scope of the project.
- Applications are open only to people living in the project cities. (Istanbul, Ankara, Hatay, Mersin, Gaziantep, Denizli, Izmir, Kilis, Konya, Kayseri, Bursa, Sanliurfa, Adana and Sakarya)
- The language of the sessions will be Turkish. Simultaneous translation support for Arabic will be provided.
- Participation certificate will be given to those who attend the entire training.
- If you are accepted, a link to the tutorial will be sent to your email.
14.12.2020 – 18:00-22:00, Application deadline 13.12.2020 – 15:00.
Please click to register